Nowadays, more emphasis is placed on heating due to its functionality and aesthetics. Highest quality is required to ensure comfort, energy savings and environmental friendliness. Aluminum has been used for one hundred years. Modern technologies can turn aluminum into functional and modern shapes.
Aluminum is very good heat conductor. Its conductivity is 3 times greater than iron and is resistant to pressure. It is ideal for both heating and cooling systems.
Aluminum radiators heat even at low temperature gradients with great speed and efficiency. As a result, they are used to save energy.
Comparison of aluminum, steel and cast iron radiators
- Less water
– Aluminum radiators require significantly less water to achieve the same heat output as steel and cast iron radiators
- Save heating time
– Aluminum is an ideal material for heat transfer due to its physical properties.
- Less space
– Aluminum profiles can be used to produce radiators of various lengths and widths in very interesting shapes. Radiators will no longer be boring in shape and become one of the main aesthetic elements in your interior.
- Lower weight
– Main advantages of aluminum is its low weight – it is up to 3 times lighter than steel. Very light radiators ensure easy handling and installation.
- Temperature flexibility
– Due to their low weight and less water, aluminum radiators can reach high temperatures in a short time, increasing heating comfort.